The Board of Trustees of Better Lives Partnership is recruiting an
Employability Support Worker for B2E @ Stewartry
(Permanent contract which is subject to funding)
Starting salary: £11.84 per hour (FTE: £21,549pa)
Better Lives Partnership has secured funding to employ Employability Support Worker:
1. To work with other staff and clients to remove any barriers to progression by accessing appropriate services and funding.
2. To work within the context of each person’s individual circumstance; specifically taking into account the needs of individuals, vulnerable dependents and families and accessing specialist support as required.
3. To support the Employability Team Officer in delivering an operational service for The Bridge to Employment Project in Stranraer; this may take the form of supporting in classes, to creating resources; to the planning and delivery of sessions and courses.
4. To offer on-going one to one guidance and support to ensure progression is sustained and ensuring transitional arrangements are appropriate to each individual.
5. To work in partnership to provide further support, advice and assistance to respond positively to the needs of individual clients.
6. To provide curricular support, personal support and supervision for children and young people.
The Board is looking for special people to help develop and deliver their flagship project. You will need to share the following values:
· Team Work
This is a great opportunity for a person with experience of the Third Sector, education, employability or working with young people to be at the forefront of exciting developments in Dumfries and Galloway.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 19th of August 2022 at 5 p.m.
For an Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification or for further details please email:-
For an informal conversation about the post, please email Anne McEwan (Project Co-Ordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07722145769.
Tagged as: autism, support work, team officer, third sector, youth work
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|