Do you pride yourself in delivering exceptional customer service, multi-tasking and supporting your wider team? We want to speak to you!
With over 40 years of experience working with IT systems, Corona IT Solutions specialises in providing reliable and effective business support to our clients. We are looking for a switched on, efficient and highly organised individual to join our friendly administration team. With experience in sales and marketing you will help with introducing our brand to a wider audience.
– Carrying out general administration duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents
– Preparing client quotes and proposals
– Maintaining and keeping up to date the client management system
– Ordering, recording and maintaining stock including completing purchase orders
– Coordinating and managing appointments and meetings for internal staff
– Coordinating and managing booking engineers for client jobs
– Use our CRM system to reach out to potential new clients
– Design and produce newsletters and mail shots
– Help to set up and manage, our online marketing platform
– Grow our brand on our social media platforms and engage with customers.
– You should have previous experience working in administration and/or marketing or a transferable position, ideally 3 years or more
– You should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and used to working with client management systems
– You must be adaptable, resilient and able to switch tasks easily
– You must have excellent written and verbal English
– You must be highly organised, able to prioritise and complete all work tasks with thoroughness, accuracy, and consistency
– You should be personable and able to work effectively in a team which includes remote workers
– A general knowledge of the IT industry is a bonus but not required
Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 31st March.
Tagged as: administration, marketing
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|